Friday 10 June 2016

How I clean my brushes

HOW I CLEAN MY MAKEUP BRUSHES

To clean my brushes I normally use some makeup cleanser (I use the Mac one, but any one will work) or shampoo and a brush egg. 

The Brush egg cleaning side

The brush egg back

The brush egg is really good to clean brushes and really effective as it has the ridges to swirl your brushes on to get the makeup off them.

Steps I take to clean my brushes:

1.  Pour a drop of brush cleanser on brush.
2. Swirl brush around on brush egg.
3. Wet with water and swirl brush around on brush egg.
4. Repeat

You can do this with any brush, even a flat contour!

To buy the brush egg: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tonsee®-Silicone-Cleaning-Scrubber-Cosmetic/dp/B015OAGAZY/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1465505275&sr=8-1&keywords=brush+egg

So this is how I clean my brushes, hope you enjoyed reading about this!

xoxo,
Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment