Saturday 21 May 2016

Hello!

HELLO!

Hi Guys, this is my first blog post, so I thought that i would tell you a bit about myself first;

- I am 15 years old (4th May 2001)

- I love makeup and skincare, and stuff, and as a result this is mostly what my blog will be about.

- I started my makeup obsession when I first started watching youtube, and I watch many beauty bloggers, so I started to buy many things, and...

- ... Thats when I decided to start a blog, because I keep buying so many new things, I might as well write about them!

- Ten minutes or so before I started writing this, I purchased a new liquid lipstick- a famous formulated one, and so I thought 'If I keep buying cult products, or any makeup product really, I could share my thoughts, and write about them.' 

- This is a really exiting opportunity for me (excuse my inner makeup geek coming out), and even if nobody reads this blog, I will still be able to share my thoughts on each blog post.


Before I leave, I just want to say to whoever reads this, thank you for checking out my blog, and i'll see you next time for another blogpost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment